Healthy protein cookies? I’m in!
I know I’m someone who craves sweets.. especially after dinner! I came across this amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe that is completely gluten and free, vegan, and dairy free!
I will be honest, they do come out a little dry compared to your average cookie but it’s because there is more protein than usual. But I promise it’s still just as yummy!!! Feel free to try it out and let me know what you guys think!
For protein recommendations – feel free to reach out! I use Arbonne’s vegan protein because it doesn’t give me that chalky taste and is easily digestible!
2 cups blanched almond flour
1 scoop Arbonne chocolate protein
1 scoop Arbonne vanilla protein
1 scoop Arbonne fiber boost
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup grapeseed or sunflower oil (can use others)
1 TBSP Organic vanilla extract
1/4 cup Organic Agave or Honey
1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and fork the dry mix to combine
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl, don’t over mix
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- form 1/2-1 inch balls and press onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes
- Cool and enjoy!